Weekend Upholstery Class
The Weekend Workshop is a fantastic opportunity to complete that project you’ve been ‘meaning to get round to doing for ages’! Immerse yourself in two full days of upholstery resulting into the transformation of your project.
The course is structured around the needs of you and your project. The perfect project’s to complete during a traditional upholstery Weekend Workshop are:
- Piano Stool
- Foot Stool
- Dining Seats
- Simple Chair
Weekend classes can include the following:
- Complete stripping down, and re-upholstery
- Just removing the top fabric and recovering
- Modern and traditional techniques
- Sewing: such as boxed cushions, piping, capped on seats and arms, using an industrial walking foot machine
- Basic wood restoration including cleaning, reviving and finishing as well as small frame repairs
We will prepare all the necessary tools and traditional materials to meet your projects needs.
Upholstery materials and fabric are supplied at student discount rate.
Bring along your ‘level appropriate’ project and top fabric of choice.