3 Day Upholstery Course
Want to escape the holidays or have a slightly more complex project you would like more in-depth help with? This 3-day course could be for you.
Fifteen hours spread over three days; this is a great course to put some good time into your chosen project. Indulge in three days of upholstery creating something truly unique.
The course is structured around the needs of you and your project. The perfect project’s to complete during an upholstery workshop are:
- Piano Stool
- Foot Stool
- Modern or traditional Chairs
You’re welcome to bring along your choice of upholstery fabric or choose from our vast range of amazing fabrics curated from the top manufacturers in the country. We love to help inspire and guide on the design choices of fabrics and trims available.
Classes can include the following:
- Complete stripping down, and re-upholstery
- Just removing the top fabric and recovering
- Modern and traditional techniques
- Sewing: such as boxed cushions, piping, capped on seats and arms, using an industrial walking foot machine
- Basic wood restoration including cleaning, reviving and finishing as well as small frame repairs
We will prepare all the necessary tools and traditional materials to meet your projects needs.
Upholstery materials and fabric are supplied at student discount rate.
Bring along your ‘level appropriate’ project and top fabric of choice.